Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

New Year New Blog

It has been a ridiculously long time since I have posted anything and while I am not generally a New Year's resolution person I resolve to be more active with this blog. I recently did a helium article on How to choose the perfect white wine and I thought about all the wine tastings I had attended where people immediately dismissed the white varietals with "I don't drink white wine." My response is always to butt in and say "have you tried them all?"

There are so many wonderful whites from the beautiful Australian viongier The Innocent to the lovely Scholium project Verdelho just waiting to be discovered. It is important always to keep an open mind when attending a wine tasting and in the case of it being a free tasting, try it all. After all IT'S FREE and you can always pour it out!

2009 brought many wonderful wines across my path and I am looking forward to sipping even more in 2010.

More soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment